Friday, May 24, 2013



Its a cool morning in Wisconsin, 40 degrees, but not at all unusual for May.  We rode our bikes to school, my little girl with her Trek tag along.  I am confident that she is safe on it.  We love our bikes in this house as you know!
I am excited that my husband and I have our first real gig together for Art in the Park, Sunday June 2nd at Lakeside Park in Fond du Lac.  We will be doing some material we have done for fun, in church and some stuff that our Friend Kim Koshnick has written.  He is a seasoned musician and who is also performing with us.  Kim as mentored my husband musically for the past 3 years, Who better to help us.  I have performed musically all my life, from Sunday School as a youth all the way through college where I received my BA in Music from Marian University.   It is only one our passions.   
This is some other things Christian and I have passion for, God, family, health, sustainability and of course music. I took a survey online recently to find what we value most.    We are so blessed and lucky for what we have.  I never take anything for granted.  When I was 19 years old I lost my father to a heart attack.  He was 56 years old.  That is young!   I want my family to have a fun, happy, healthy life.  I get a bit worked up when I see the stresses of life put a toil on my husband.  It worries me.  I sometimes don't give my worries to the Lord as I should.  I so wish sometimes I had the Amish mindset of,  as it should be.  We as humans can only do so much in life to make us happy and healthy, God does the rest.  I am sometimes ashamed for my doubt of what God can do, but know the Divine is there for me no matter what happens in life makes it so much more bearable.  God has a plan always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment