Thursday, June 13, 2013

Namaste Summer

Ah summer.  We are, as usual going to be busy.  We have many trips and vacations planned.  We love to give our children experiences, life long memories they will cherish.  The kids and I start out going to Camp at Pilgrim Center in lovely Green lake.  I love it there, and so does my oldest as he has been going to camp since he was in 2nd grade.  I am going to Mom and me camp with the littles.  My two youngest.  It will be something very wonderful for us.  My wonderful husband Christian(holding up to his namesake) will be on the mission trip with the teens from our church.  Even though I will deeply miss him I know its good for the soul to do unto others.
The God within me salutes the God within you- Namaste.  I say it all the time.  Namaste puts love into a greeting.  It reminds us of our own divinity.  We are all one with God.  Everything about us is.  When I doubt heavenly existance I have to remember that.  God has always been here.  We don't go to see divinity in heaven because we never have been without Divinity.  Remembering we all have divinity helps us to overcome and be one with all humanity, with God.
-NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment